Did you know that a New Station for General Ship Repairs & Turbo Services is operating in the Ionian & Adriatic Sea?
This big news that is of interest for all ships in the Mediterranean is now a fact!
- In the port of Kyllini (Ioanian Sea, Western Greece, 60km away from Patras), TURBOMED operates a full workshop for general ship repairs and turbocharger services.
- This way, it creates a new, great opportunity for all passing ships at a focal point for the entire region and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Along with its organized staff, is waiting for you at a full repair dock of 240 m in length, 7.60 m draught, which can service most types of ships.
- It is a protected port, with safe anchorage and a correspondingly good service.
- It offers great facilities and excellent cooperation with port and customs authorities and relevant services.
- It facilitates the full implementation of regulations for any repair at the dock at the most advantageous market prices.
Take advantage of the new great comparative opportunity offered to you by TURBOMED, minimizing time and cost, with unquestionable quality of certified services!
for main propulsion,
diesel generator engines and
& SPARE PARTS
for all turbocharger brands