The proper turbocharger maintenance can assure maximum performance of your engine, trouble-free operation with minimum failures, lower fuel consumption, reduced production of pollutants and as result cost effective and safer operation of the vessel.
Our well trained and experienced service engineers are able to provide turbocharger service at any place around the world within a few hours.
- inspection – overhauling -maintenance
- Emergency service – troubleshooting
- Turbocharger Upgrade services and spare parts
- NDT Inspections
- Supply of Turbocharger tools and Consumable spare parts (service kit)
Our company is able to provide overhauling and turbocharger repair services on board, in our state of the art turbocharger workshop in Piraeus or through our global network workshops.
- Partial or complete disassembly of the turbocharger.
- Cleaning of all the disassembled parts.
- Inspection and measurements according to turbocharger specifications to detect damaged, defective, or worn parts
- Mounting of turbocharger parts, replacement of the necessary parts
- Measurements and checking of the clearances, according to the turbocharger’s specifications, and recording of these.
- Final assembly
- Testing, and trial-run prior to returning turbocharger to its full operating level
- Overhauling Report
Turbocharger NDT inspections
- Ultrasonic inspection Services
- Hardness Testing
- liquid penetrant testing -dye
- Deflection Testing
- Vibration analysis
- Hydro-static tests
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Positive Material Identification -PMI analysis
The NDT inspections can be performed in our workshop or whenever required our technician to bring along the relevant equipment.
Contact us today to plan your turbocharger’s service according to your needs
TURBOMED SA also offers turbocharger fleet service agreement options